Today’s new homes offer more benefits than ever before. Here’s a list of the reasons why so many home-buyers prefer new homes:
1. Floor Plan and Layout: You can choose the floor plan out of the various plans and layouts provided by the Builders which meet your unique and custom requirements. Want a master bedroom on the first floor? Wish for massive walk-in closets? Done! Want high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath? Perhaps you’d like a sitting room with a fireplace in your owner’s suite or French doors that open to your private patio or the pool? It’s yours! It feels good when you build your master suite your way.
2. Custom Design and Fixtures : You can select cabinets, counter-tops, appliances, flooring, carpets, bath and kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options of your choice which will truly reflect your style and not someone’s else.
3. Warranty: The New Homes come with the latest and brand new appliances, counter-tops, cabinets, lighting and fixtures that are under warranty and will last for years before needing a replacement.
4. Energy Efficient: Today New Homes come with a far more energy efficient windows like double/triple-paned windows, glasses, Energy Star appliances, central AC’s for heating and cooling than homes built 5 or 10 years ago saving a huge cost on energy and electricity consumption.
5. Air Quality: Today’s new homes meet stringent energy standards combining high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration systems. It results in all-round high indoor air quality.
6. Low Maintenance: Today’s new homes have open floor plans and high ceilings and are made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. They reflect your Lifestyle: modern, efficient and practical.
7. Amenities: New homes are built in lavish master-planned communities with community centers, pools, gyms and clubhouses. Many new home communities also feature hiking trails, some of the best new schools and shopping areas near or even within the community.
8. Advanced Technology and Design: New Homes come with a modern aesthetic along with the latest electrical and electronic fixtures that can give you a comprehensive control over heating/cooling, security systems and much more.They are built to provide you comfort, convenience and efficiency.
9. Safety: Today’s New Homes have the State-of-the-art electric circuits and circuit breakers, child-friendly electronic garage doors with infrared sensors, high-efficiency furnaces, air conditioners that use the latest environmental friendly coolants and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, thus ensuring high level of safety standards for you and your family.
10. New Home Feel: New Home reflects the latest designs, style, comfort and quality and most importantly YOU.